Terms & Conditions
- All prices include GST.
- All prices are in Australian dollars.
- Delivery details must be correct, any changes may incur an additional cost.
- Payment shall be made by the Customer within net terms provided
- Legal costs for recovery of any overdue amounts will be recoverable as a debt due by the Customer
- Property in and ownership of all products remains with Q Roasters and will not pass to the Customer until all products and all other debts owing to Q Roasters by the customer have been paid in full.
- Goods will be supplied ex Q Roasters warehouse unless otherwise stated
- Insurance of goods will be the responsibility of the Customer and as such Q Roasters holds no responsibility for goods damaged in transit
- Goods will be deemd to be have been delivered at the time they are loaded for transport
The return of goods for credit account will only be accepted under the following circumstances:
- All returns to be advised in writing with Q Roasters invoice number quoted.
- Goods to be returned to Q Roasters, freight paid within 7 days from invoice date.
- Goods must be in original packaging and original condition.
- Freight and delivery charges are not eligible for credit.
- Subject to a 15% restocking fee.
The following goods will not be accepted for credit:
- Any product which has been manufactured or modified at the Customers request.
- Products that have been bought specifically for the Customer.
- Any product which has been damaged or altered in any way.
- Warranty given by Q Roasters is 12 months on parts from invoice date.
- Warranty claims will only be approved once parts are returned and fully tested. Replacement parts/items/products will be sent and invoiced to customers to ensure machines are repaired quickly and a credit will be applied upon verification of warranty claim.
- Notice of a Warranty Claim must be given to Q Roasters in writing with make and serial number of machine, proof of purchase and detailed description of fault.
- Goods to be returned to Q Roasters freight paid within 7 days of notification.
- Q Roasters may by notice in writing to the Customer alter any of these terms and conditions.
Warranty Limitations: Our warranty does not cover failure due to: unlicensed installation or repair work, owner modifications or abuse, heating elements, consumables, hard water scale or R.O. water use, Poor Machine Maintenance.